Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ihateuu

always raining now a dae.
hahahhahs
better take of urself ppl=))
dun let doctor earn moneyy.
i am so evil.

okies.
i did badly fer my eng n dnt
i am begining to hate DNT
arrrggghhhh-
i pass my eng by 2 mark.
pathetic rite?
mr harch told mi
i could do better den this.
is like adding salt to woundd.
hais. DNT
i onli score 61 fer dnt =((
is like. i have to score well
i should have studied.
well. i hope my paper one n oral
PASSED with nice colours.
sad.i think i did real badd.
lets not talk abt it anymore okies?

on my way home.
this dummy guy go mess up my hair.
guess who is it.
from the way he messed up my hair.
i had this strong feeling is him
and i am rite
tat idiotic jacus
#$%^*(*&^$#$^*&*(*&
and guess wad he sae.
i was combing my hair after the mess he made
he said," aiya. no need comb de larr.
no one wan u de anywayy.''
evil riteee.
*arrbbisshh* hahahahs

yao tiao shu nu.
is damm nice.
but pls dun learn frm her larr
be with the guy onli fer his money.
hahahhahas.
but i think the ending she sure be with tat making
nian gao de guyy.
i hope larr =))
i am boredd.

time fer my show.
i am a tv fann.
no wonder ppl call tv madbox.
it really will make mi madd fer it .
hahahhas
byebye.
take care everyone.


No comments: