Monday, February 27, 2006

pizza huttie.

school was broing as usual.
when will ever school
be EXCITING?
i guess never in my whole damm
SCHOOLIFE.
tats fate.

went pizza hutty
todae.
with meiyi pris and xiu.
we only paid fer 4 drumlets and
got 8 instead.
isnt tat great.=))
we are just some aunties.
who cares.

Image hosting by Photobucket
from the careless pizza waitress.=p

Image hosting by Photobucket
ugly candid. >.<

walked home from KOVAN!
ahhhhhhhhhh.
now my leg is sour.
i just soak my legs
and massage them.
but. the sourness is still here.

well. i am waiting fer campus superstar.
hope blueeyedmonster help me take
GERALDINE's signature. =))
my two favourites.
all time favourites. =))
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
ADRIANO AND GERALDINE.

i think blue eyedmonster and geraldine look
quite alike =p
hahahahas
well, isnt tat a compliment?




i gtg.
i dun miss any bits.
here i come =)) lalala

No comments: