Monday, September 18, 2006

one of the worst day of my LIFE>
:(



slept at 6am yesterday.
HELLO>
its 6 am!
woke up at 7.45am.
one hour and fortyfive minutes of sleep!

my bloody eyes was swollen ,
yea, i cried.
BOOHOO> this is so lousy.
plus, dark circle.
great, what a great thing to start my day.
*roll eyes*

practical is like HAIS.
down on luck lah.
i spill acid on the floor, table, chair.
nails and hands was stained with methyl orange.
my exam paper is like soak in acid?
1/4 of my paper was wet.

then, my physics circut isnt working.
it went nuts.
arrgghh.
had to waste my time waiting for them to fix it.
then, the best thing is,
i dont have time to finish my physics!
i just randomly plot my graph
without following the points lah.

there goes my 4 marks.
HELL> bloody hell i tell you.


then i was caught in the rain.

the best thing now is,
I AM BROKE>

well, isnt this the best day i have in my life?
*roll eyes real hard*

wtf, bye.

No comments: