Monday, April 23, 2007

why must you give me false hope each time?

i knew you arent interested in me at all.

but i just cant stop thinking of you.


i will always ask myself,
"do i really like you? or liking you has alr become my habit?"

i couldnt get an answer no matter how hard i try.

each day, i tell myself that i dont like you anymore.
but, i just cant stop thinking of you during
the walk home or even during lesson time. ):


i feel so stupid.
why must i hang on to something that wouldnt be mine,
no matter how hard i try?


i dont even have to courage to tell you about how i feel
towards you.
it is definitely not that i am afraid that you might reject me
or something (because you did that before alr.)

but i am just not really sure how i feel towards you.
after such a long period.
i cant really confirm how i feel towards you alr.

but if i dont like you?
why will i feel nervous each time i see you?
why will my heart skip a beat?
why will i wish that our conversation will last forever?
and why i keep praying silently in my heart that i will see you today?
maybe at the busstop or something?

how does liking someone feels like?
i forgot about it long ago.

but i know, it hurts.



how can i tell myself that i dont have any feelings for you when i do have some.

they asked me to give you up.
and i tried.
but i cant.
they say that you are no worth my waiting.
but i dont know why, i still cant forget you.


but i know you are worth my waiting, dont you?
no pain no gain right?

but i wont tell you how i felt towards you,
because i dont want you to avoid me or something.

as least as a friend, i can still cheer you up, sometimes (:

No comments: