Thursday, August 20, 2009

i feel damn stupid now.
wrong. not feel. should be I AM S.T.U.P.I.D

i don't know why, i just walked into the glass door yesterday.
yes, INTO. like wth?!
i guess i'm the joke of Punggol Plaza now.

everyone is like chatting and playing...
suddenly there's this "BOOM"
and everyone just stare and laugh?

like wtf is wrong with you people?! TMD.

i'm gonna curse at those who laughed at me yesterday. fuckers.
okay, i'm not really hurt, just some superficial wounds.
FUCKING SWAY.

and i almost fell on the bus and train yesterday too. damn it/
fucking shit.

when you're hurt, no one will fucking care.. they'll just fucking laugh at you?

(i'm actually laughing now. i'm not angry or whatever)

I went jogging yesterday.
and i swear.. the timing is ... zz.
1.2km for like 2 1/2 song. so it's around 8mins?
WTH. 8 freaking minutes.

i can't believe i actually got first for cross country (4.8km) can?!

and i feel really dumb now, 'cause i steamed the otah for like an hour? it's still frozen?!
i went to ask my dad about it.
and guess what?
there's 3 layer, one for collecting the steam, one for placing your food
and another one, the lowest layer is for you to pour water to sort of create the steam thing?

and i poured like tons of water at the place where the steam is being collected.
like wtf?
and i swear, i almost killed my family members. HAHAHA

seriously, i don't know when I'll die man.
i think before 30?
i remembered once i switched on the gas for like a few seconds and i totally forgot about it and i walked away.
until my brother told me he smelt some weird smell.

shit. i should seriously stay away from the kitchen.

fucking sway, fucking stupid.
i should just lock myself in my room.

No comments: