Friday, September 18, 2009

Update!

I can only say FYP is killing me. seriously.
plus, fern and sally didn't come for 2 days!

I'm like in the BIG BIG BIG BIG fish tank alone.

i miss my classmates.
okay, at least we went out for dinner at Soup restaurant last Friday.
(liting, weiling, minghui, clement& beth. did i miss anyone out?)
update each other on our FYP and Attachment.

last Saturday, meet up with Joel and Lingqian at Causeway point.
seriously, i thought meeting up with them will be like... weird? awkward?
'cause we all didn't meet for like 2years alr?
but, nope. Don't feel uncomfortable or weird at all.

AND THAT STUPID JOEL ACTUALLY BELIEVE I DID PLASTIC SURGERY!

I said i did double eyelid, Nose and Breast enhancement.
LIKE WTF? HE STILL ASK ME FOR THE PRICE.

I WAS LIKE, "SHIT. 16 OR 17K?"

when he saw me last sat he was like..... zzzz.
stupid or naive eh?
i bet he was only disappointed about the breast enhancement part. LOL
LingQian left after like 30mins we met? 'cause i was very late that day and he has to work at 5pm. i need to be punctual.

And the movie.. final destination... Don't even watch it.
damn fake. not gruesome at all lor.

on Sunday,

went JB with Pris, Xy and Kaye.
seriously the food there is cheap!

went Wang Jiao for lunch.


Candid!


i find priscilla super cute her!
i have good photography skills!


we had secret recipe for dinner.
i need to change my passport photo!

the custom people was like, "WHOA! you better change your photo, i'll only let you pass this time."
what's with that reaction?!

I LOOK FINE LAST TIME WHAT.



I hate my fingerprints!!!!!!
Argh. Machines always can't detect my fingerprint. i don't know why.
):

No comments: