Saturday, April 23, 2011

so so so so HAPPY!

9 days seems really long at first, but even before i started to miss home..
I'm home. :D

but I'm so glad I'm home. minus the part that my air-con is faulty. fml

I'M SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY. HAPPYYYYYYY.
Just received the acceptance letter from nayang technological university. :D
I really need to hug someone and go yay yay yay man.
got into the course i wanted too! bonus!

but now, i don't know which one should i choose?

money or dream? i know everyone will go, pursue your dream of course.
but we have to be realistic too.
like you can survive without money.
to fulfill your dream, need money too right. Sigh.

at some weekend flea market.
went to the circus.
was kinda of disappointed at first. i imagined it as some tent with red&white stripes.
end up.. it's like a cinema kind of circus.

coca cola candies for the performance





which should i choose? fml

No comments: