Sunday, May 08, 2011

Zürich

I REALLY NEED MAC SHAKER FRIES NOW.
IT'S LIKE THE BEST THING EVER IN MAC.
I'M SERIOUS.


I'm back. Annual leave starting from today!
I'M SO SO SO HAPPPPPPYYYYYYY.
i know, no work = no income but who cares!
i just want to nua to death man. heee

Mt. Titlis is so beautiful.
but we can only stay there for a while.
if only we can catch the sunset there. it'll be awesome right!
but can we even see sunset there? can right.
but the sun set at 9pm there? it's crazy.

I'm like severely under dressed.
but who cares.
need to learn to dress properly if not i think i'll freeze to death one day.

if only Singapore has all 4 seasons!
it'll be fun! we get to wear boots, trench coat and stuff!
but our skin will peel like mad and have to apply like a million layers of moisturizer.
k, Sg better not snow then.

just some random guy skiing who popped into my picture.
i wanna ski too!




how am i going to study like now?
all i want to do is sight seeeeeeeeeeee now.
can't deny, travelling is really fun.
i would say this period is the best of my life.
eat what i'll never get to try, experience lots of different stuffs.

there are so many places I haven't been to yet but i don't want to be just a diploma holder.
like stuck with just a diploma.
degree is like a stepping stone for my future man.
really miss schooling days.
the exams, lectures, tutorials... write rubbish on exam sheet. gosh
happy max.

if only I'm rich.


No comments: