Monday, June 06, 2005

boredd.

didnt pei pris n xiu
fer their self study
becoz of tat idiotic chia!
i was like sittingg on our table
while they go to mr chia to mark attandance
den mr chia sae'' y u wan me to give u invitation card huh?!!''
i jus sit there den pris
sae i no need come de
onli come here study.
den he was like dun need come still come
fer wad. occupy space.
i was like buay song liao.
den i sae. i wan study den someone wan me go shopping.
den i took my bagg den walk off.

went to compass to meet my mom
went to see hp=)
den i wan to buy 7610 but....
no more liao.
den i was physcoing my mom
to buy mi 6680.heehee
gonna succeeddd SOON.
hahahahs
went to buy shorts.
den mummy physco mi buy bikini.=x
hahahas.
den i try lorh.
not badd larr. i onli dun like the bottom.
going to esprit to see=))
if dun hab den buy tat lorh.
i also dunno buy fer wadd.
hang in the cabinet to rot.
hahahahs.

see kian hui
folding some sort of children swimsuit
hahahhaha!
i look at him
den cannot stop laughing larr.

gonna get my hp on fri
*superr high noww*
hahaahahs.
gtg. tattas

No comments: