Tuesday, June 07, 2005

i wan 6680

i wan 6680.
no matter wad i am getting tat.
hahahahhs.
but it is like really boy=((
no more flip phone fer mi!
and slide one too!

went to school fer
jus one hour of geo lesson
waste my time!
late again.
xiu was like u everydae also
late de.
ermm. tat is sort of true.
but dun blame me.
fatty ass arrange it too early.
and sort of my hair-
it take up alot of time!
went home at 9

den meet pris they all at 10.30
hahahaas
meiyi n xiuying had to go back to school
after tat breakfast.
den mi and pris went to hg mall.
shopped. bought a mascara
from fasio.

pris daddy gonna give her 300 dollar
and onli give 100 to yang2
biased!
tat is unfair. hahahaas
i pity yang2. diaos
he so damm ke lian.
i love pris room de chair.
coz it is hot PINK
and is from my company.
hahahas IKEA.

i am gonna be a pigggg soon
i had my breakfast at ard 9 plus 10
den abt 12 i am like soooo
HUNGRY.
shit. i am still on diet.
i am such a fatty ass.
hahahahahs
i cant resist FOODS.
maybe i should cancel the diet thingyy.

stopp my crapping.
bye bye!

No comments: