Saturday, July 09, 2005

my bagg.

okies.
i said i wont buy anymore bags
fer this year after my new bagg.
but i think i am in love with tat
pink n white puma bagg.
ohmygosh.
hahahas.

i love my bagg.
although it is green.
not PINK.
i prefer to be pink larr.
and yuan they all were like so idiotic.
"how come u buy GREEN bag?"
i was like bwg.
i didnt think so far lorhs.
i should had buy tat reddish orangie.
hahahahs
diaos. sad case norhs.

okies. i really feeling like
STABBING the examiner.
maybe a satb wont be enough.
a kick. a punch. a slap.
ihatethem larr.
ahahahahs.
dots dots dots.

down with a mere fever yest.
i was like feeling giddy in the dnt room.
while doing dnt.
wanted to sit down
instead of tat i fell
with the CHAIR.
omg. so paiseh.
luckily i was holding on to the table
didnt fall really tat bad.
i sholud be thinking abt my injuries but i am
thinking " did anyone saw how i fell?"
hahahhas.

i have offically finished my dnt.
=)) cheers*
erm. onli the artefact.
FOILO. hell NO.
okies. maybe i will rush it tml.
anyway
i have to hand in on tue n i have a long way to go.
i dun like my foilo.
i dun like the first two page
if initial ideas. i lurve the third one=))
my plan,end.side view drew wrongly.
i draw tat like one hour.
wtff. i dun wann redraw.
my effort had gone down the drain?
my exploded view too!
another one hour of shading n drawing.
the world is just too unfair.
i wanna complain.

mr foo is pushing mi to hard.
i rather dun show him my file.
each time i show him?
i have to re do.
omg.i wanna cryy larr.
sad case.

god. dun u think i am pity enough
to help mi?
i really need help with my foilo.
jus send someone down to help mi.
pls. no scary monster.
i am a timid mouse.
i cant take SUPRISES.
okies. my supper is here.
bye bye.

i am getting fatter.
even if i lie.
the weighting machine dun lie.='((

No comments: