Wednesday, July 13, 2005

new blog skin.

okies.
a brand new blogskin =))
i love this one.
hahahs
still finding a suitable song fer it.
any nice songs to intro?
tell mi in the teg boardd.

wtf.
i have to re do my exploded view
and my orthgraphic projections drawing
AGAIN.
guess wadd.
mr rosli sae my drawing is erm. LOUSY.
wth. sad case.
is liek i re do so many times le lorhs.
shit shit shit.(*@#$(*&
arrrrgggghhhs.
i need help in my foilo.

i wanna cry now.
yes now.
pls lend mi ur shoulder now.
hahahahas.
just joking.
my white hair is growing.
i can feel it. sense it now.
pls buy mi a BLACK haircolour dye soon
(*@)(@%$^%&
totally sux.
i am really starting to hate dnt ?
am i?
hope not!

a lot of trouble lately.
hais.
let not talk abt it
gtg. bye bye.
can u all pls pass mi soem good luck.

No comments: