Saturday, September 17, 2005

bored bored bored

BORED

okies. i am so bored now.
anyone entertain me pls?
okies.
went to study with aiping
on fri.
i was late again .
opps. hahahahas
she waited fer me at my
house downstair.

went to kovan
to study
actually i promised her to
pei her eat fer lunch
but have lunch with pris le
dammm full
so watch her eat her food.
hahahhas.
a torture fer me yea?
hahahas.
make me drool =((

went to this fashion to play
i was like hiding and running
and she found me easily hurmp.
noe y?
cos she sae i didnt bend enough\
she saw a head running abt.
she is liek so evil.
nv tell me.
till i was like so tired! evil $*^%#^
went to popular.
play with the bags there
took a photo .
we are like so lame.
i wore a piglet bag.
she wore a eeyore bagg.
will upload when meiyi return me the usb
hahahahs.

we meant to study!
but we played more than studying
we studied fer an hour?
played fer 2- 3 hours.
i was like on the stair running
and she run on an escator!
not fair.
i lost. obviously la
she sent me home =))
hahahas

gtg.
bye bye
sweet dreams

No comments: