Thursday, September 01, 2005

nlevel.

okies.
mon is chinese
and tue is ss.
i haven study a single bits.
hmmms.
and guess wad.
i got 29/50 fer ss
and i am not studying.
arent i great?
and i got 66/100 fer chinese.
p1 and p2 and oral and listening.
hmms. tat is 1 p3
my goals is 5. forget about my 3 larr.
if i can get 3
i must thank god and goddness.

hmms.
i failed mt dnt.
tat sucks.
43/100 =((
mr foo said, " i am disapointed in yew"
to me. ohmy.
i cried in class.
this is my first time i cried fer exam.
i did not failed dnt before.
i redo all the Q and i noe most of them
due to my carelessness.
i misread the Q.
3 question. i read the Q wrongly.
god. wat am i thinking at tat point of time.
i am insane.

i tot i could at least get 60 fer dnt paper
but after hearing i still got a1 when it add my artefact and foilo.
i was shocked.
i failed so badly and i can still get an a1.
ohmy. ahhhhhhhhhhhh-
tats great.
at leats ican get 7 points.
which is better den mid year 11 points=))

oh wells.
i have no motivator.
someone pls persude
me to study fer ss.
i still have 3 chapter to study and
i am blogging noww.
and chinese!
i need at least a 2 or even better a 1=))

and i cant believe it.
i actually need chinese to get my 5 points.
miracle huh?
hmmms.
feel like sleeping now.
i am hopeless.

nites. bye bye

No comments: