Monday, November 21, 2005

i feel like blogging

okies.
hmms.
i am like so damm bo liao at home.
so i decided to read all my testimonals
from before.
there was like some comments
abt me like not easily angry?
oh my.

i think i changed.
i am no longer who i used to be.
i am easily pek cek with ppl now.
gosh.
and is like i have been quarrelling with ppl
who USED to be my good frens.
and of course
i lose contact with MANY ppl huh.
yup.
everyone drifted apart.
=(( tats badd.
i dunno even noe wth i need to do
to maintain the friendship huh.
hmms.

i am bored.
yes BORED>
someone pls entertain me huh.
and topshop ppl sure miss me =))
everyone was like smiling and toking to me.
and ya. i sure miss simin and mariam.
went to return uni todae
and the manager say i am very pretty todae.
arent tat greatt?
and i return a wallet to a girl.
i did not take it okies!
i am a good girl now.
hahahaahas

gtg.
bye bye.

No comments: