Monday, November 21, 2005

ugly bloggy

i was so damm bored
so decided to blogg.
and now it is already like?
1.37am
i slept at 4 almost everydae.
great huh.
look at my eyes
offically a PANDA.=((

okies. sorry
fer the UGLY blogskin
too lazy to enlarge it
and resize it.
forgive me.

nicholas tse nicholas tse.
and ya nicholas is XIE TING FENG okies!
dun wu hui him as another ppl.
hahahas. pls lorhs
oh my.
i am in love with him.
isnt it good to date a younger girl
den an older woman?
so CHOOSE me.
hahahahahs. okies
i am already madd.
he is like so shuai can huh?
i am willing to buy ur new album.
hmmms.
haven bought any album fer the past
erm? 4 years ?
nonono.
i bought twins jian xi ai shen okay.
hahahahahs

okies, i am so damm bored.
so pardon me fer viewing ppl friendster
hahahahs.
so pls remove photo wearing birthday suit
if u have larr or maybe photo like digging nose
or something.
heeh*

oh my.
nicholas TSE. =))
all bad guys are shuai
and all shuai guys are BAD.
hahahahas.

ending here.
i think kym marsh sentimental
is nice =))
i was like watching the mtv of it when
working in topshop
almost EVERYDAE.
pardon me. sometimes
i am too into the mtv so i cant hear ppl
talking. hahahahs
bye bye.

No comments: