Monday, December 12, 2005

bored.

i am bored!
just kill me anyone.
bored is killing me already.
i just freaking want to start on
my homework can.
i yawn when i sat down and wanted to start.
i am dead.
pris has already going to finish the
HOMEWORK can.
arrrggghhh-

19dec is just
ONE damm week away.
yaya. =((
ITE or sec 5?
i wan the second choice definitely.
wad if i complete my homework
and i fail.
gosh. tat is terrible.
i dun even need to hand in larr.

i wan my pay.
call me pls =))
pretty please.
damm it.
i better dun scold anyone here.
or i may be sued by
LKY. yes him!
i dun think i wanna spent my life in jail
and squat down 1/2 of my life bahh.
they push the blame to each other.
and
i dun even noe who is rite huh.
pathetic.
hah!

i wan new bag fer the new year =))
i got my new wallet already.
i wan a new pencil box too =))
new new new new new. YES NEW>
a new phone?
nah. my mom will kill me.
but VS2 is so irresistable. =))
the cheerry piink one.
ellice got the black one.
and claim tat it is dark brown.
colour blind.
hahahahahs.

gonnna meet ellice tml bah.
gonna pass her the money.
ya great.
the 79.00 shoes dun have my size
and it is selling at 7.90 now.
due to some prob.
the shoe i wan.
wad a waste.
i wish my leg is 7.
cancel cancel!
i dun wan my foot to get bigger!
i already got a big foot.
hahaahhas.

nvm. gonna hunt fer shoes.
i am despo fer shoes now.
not slipper hor.
maybe high heels?
but not too high.
or i will fall flat on the ground.
chinese new year is just abt a month
or so away.
a good excuse to buy clothes
blindly. hahahahs.

lame post written by a lame person.
gtg. bye bye
wish me luck pls.

No comments: