Wednesday, December 21, 2005

update finally.

wells.
my com is okay now.
because i learn to use hp as a modem
or somethingy.
my modem is SPOILT.
hahahas.

not gonna upload photos on
this post larr.
got 60plus photo
smiling at me now huh.
stupid 6681 and 6111.
need to resize de.
arrrggghhh.

i definitely hate track.
nnnnnnnnnnnn
sorry fer the Ns.
one stupid bug landed on the N letter
on the keyboard.
well, i killed it using a tissue.
i am in a bad mood okay.
dun come bugging me.
track is totally boring without my dardar.
life is so miserable without u.
=(( i got no one to gossips to.
tell jokes to ?
cold one maybe?
i got no water =((
i always drink dar de.

mr singh's training is killing me indirectly.
ahhhh.
well. one training
and i lost 1 kg ?
but i am not happy at all lehs
this is so xin ku fer one damm kg?
and ya. soon chye just sae i am fat!
gonna punch him
and give him a kick in the erms.
okay ass lar.
i am not tat cruel. hah!

tibits.
ice creams.
is making me broke.
no nutrition at all
and it is not free.
i am addicted to icecreams.
maybe i should change my url to addictedtoicecream

okay.
i have toonns of hw.
good luck to me.
chinese exam tomorrow.
i just hate *
i cant scold anyone here.
became he may sue me.


gtg.
here i come ;friendster!
testimonals and request needed to accept.
this com is just damm laggy.


bye bye

No comments: