Friday, August 11, 2006

damnit lah.
freaking blog.
close the window by itself.
and i cant recover the post.

nvm.
i am still damn freaking high.
i got A2 for chinese.
weets.

i dont think mummy like my results lah.
but ohwell.

now i love everything.
i love the world.
i love the ahbunehneh.
i love my nation.
i love thosewhohateme.
I JUST SIMPLY LOVE EVERYONE for today.

love love love.

hope you feel my love for all of you ((:


tothosewhodidnotdowell:
it is useless to cry over spilled milk.
just work hard on 2nd of nov,
the re-test,
i am sure you can do it :D


ending my post with LOVE.
tata,

ohya, stop telling me that i add you in msn.
I DONT ADD PEOPLE in MSN.
so just FUCK off.
just admit that you add me lah.
as if people will laugh at you.
i have enough of all these SHIT>

No comments: