Monday, August 21, 2006

i flunk oral.
HELL.
i was like staring at the examiner
and waiting for her to prompt me Q.
but she just stare at me back.
then we are like having eye contact.

i guess that winks dont work for girls.
oh wells.

nah. just joking lah.
i am normal.



this is like so damnit.
i keep repeating my point lah.
nothing to say mah.
today Q:
*what type of exercise do you enjoy?
*do you think that govt. is doing enough for the olds?

is like what the F.
i hate sports can
yah. i know i am from track and field.
contridicts lah.
and my grandmama dont live with me.
how do i know?
BLAH>
nevermind.



anyway, i found a new love.
cant live without him.
although he is older then me by quite a lot.
but i do love him.
LOVE LOVE LOVE<33

i can even give up nicholas tse for him.
i swear i can.
yes. I WILL.
but i dont think you all know him lah.
((:


want to know his name?
i know you want.
KPO.


but... i can share with you.


wish me and him last kays?

please do that.
i really love him.
i kept his photo in my wallet.
arent i sweet?
dont envy us. wees.
hao xi huan ta.


he is a malay.
but i dont mind. <33
i really dont.
love is blind. ((:


but he always leave me when it is end of the month.
and perhaps, mid month.
is not like we quarrell or what lah.
i dont know either.



his name is yusof.
do you know him?
deeply in love with him.

i think most of you have seen his photos.

bwahaha.
tata.
anyway, yuan YOU ASShole.
*grins*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: