Thursday, November 30, 2006




i am damn piss off with the dumb
boss.
whatever shit she is.
damn you lah.

this is my first time being scolded during
when working.
and i did nothing wrong.
why must you scold me in front of the customers.
cant you just ask me go into the storeroom
and talk about it?
fuck off and die.

fine. i dod not greet those bloody customers.
but i am like one mile away can.
you want me to shout at them?
"hi, welcome"
this is so rubbish.
fuck you.

i stepped on your bag,
but it is an accident.
damnit.
and you ask me to pay you?
what the fuck.
why dont you just go and rob the bank?
and i apologise with sincere okay.

and what did i do to deserve that.
call me a bitch?
then you are a slut.
tmd.
detest me? fine. i'll pay back you double.
you dont have to say it right in front of my face.
"you bitch, i hate you."

i have my dignity too.
wtf.
you are not even my damnit boss.
my boss is my customers!

shit you lah.

on diet?
hope you double your weight.
damnyou.
tmd. WHATEVER.

i am going quit for good.
when i earn my damnit money.
i have lots of jobs to choose anyway.
fuck it.

well, dont work here.
you will regret.
but i can say the people there are really good(:
<3
except the stupid fatty ass with no hole.


working in sales line really make you turn
more vulgar.
say no to vulgarization.
say no to HER.

No comments: