Wednesday, November 08, 2006

okay.
haven been updating for like hell long.
since i am feeling so down now,
i need something to vent my sorrow on.

argh,
i think science paper is freaking hard!
wtf,
they should think of people
who are weak in science first what,
before they set the dumb paper.

fine, whatever lah.

damnit.
i seriously dont want my science to be a 9 lah.
i want my L1R5 to be 15.
okay, no. 16 instead.

due to some shengye thingy.
he said if i get 15 or below, he had no face lah.

bwahahaha :D

anyway, i have to thank him for teaching me patiently
for science.

but i guess last minute is erm, bad.
hence, i have only myself to blame.
but still

@#$^%&*^*%&%$#
2#%$^$#^%&%^&%^&.

wtf, i hate it.

why cant i just past my science!
i think i slept too much during lesson time.
and now i am awake, but it is too damit late lah.


AHHHH. damn it damn it!

No comments: