Sunday, November 04, 2007




although i look weird, i like this photo. haha

hallo! who says, i have small eyes?!




its raining now.
so i feel like scolding wanghe& belinda(bastard).
hohoh.


kiss my ass both of you.
how dare you two team up and bully me?!
i'll let you two crawl home on monday!
get it?!


haha.
bastards.
how sad. BE0703 people 2 out of 22 bullied me.

sad. i'm so sad.


:p
gained any pity? lol.


there goes my kaizi.
(as if i have any.)



i'mmmm sooooo boredddddd.

entertainments please?
danke.


who says i'm fat?!
i'm so skinny till you can see my ribcage
(anyway, i placed it upside down)

please! clement dont come to my blog!
or, i'm so dead. lol

see, look at how "zhuai" is this bastard face.
hate her!

my new love! my GF's hand.

oh, we are so sick.
last week, we poked her eyes.
this week, we digged her eyes.


enjoy!
Auf wedersehen.

No comments: