Friday, November 23, 2007

its freaking 5am in the morning.
my msn khakis left me one by one.
and now.... there is only one pathetic soul
talking to me now. ):





i thought he is history till now...
i thought i had got over him alr.
fuck.

till i met somemore who speaks
like him.
call me the exact same name.
i was like wtf.

do i look that stupid to everyone?
lol.

ahh.. see, i got moodswings, tsk.
i dont know why.
i feel like scolding someone.
i feel like beating someone.
i feel like screaming.

i feel like.... i need tissues now.
lol.


Auf wiedersehen.

(i regret choosing german.
i got a retard feeling that my elective
is so gonna pull down my GPA. wtf
And i needa find a cca next sem?!
anyone wanna jointhe same cca with me?)

german?! wth. hate it.

i rather ka ki ku ke ko? lol

No comments: