Thursday, April 09, 2009

Post trip activity @ sengkang



I'm back from painting, my post trip activity.
it's not easy to paint.

at least we all managed to finish painting 2 walls today!
:D



when we're waiting for our pizza!
i think the pizza taste good, but no one like it.



RATANA!
he helped me wash off all the paints on my hands on our first day in Cambodia.
my arms were all paints can!


mai's sister, (i can't spell her name, sound like egg?)
she is super strong. she can carry almost everyone there!?!



I WANT TO GO BACK!
Yesterday
Meet Hongwei to watch Unborn at AMK hub.
this movie is x1934835845 better than coming soon.
this show is super scary la!


Jiahao came to meet us after our movie.
went to watch Shinjuku incident.
THE MOVIE IS DAMN NICE LA!
a police that can't swim?! WTF.

we went to buy selegie tao huay after the movie.
i'm like having it everyday man.
i feel like eating durian puffs now.... ):

Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments: