Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pris 20th birthday

Priscilla's Birthday 27/3

i'm like freaking tan in all those pictures.
bloody not used to my skin tone. (thou i used to be tan, sec school days)




aren't she cute? haha





hello xiuying.




we're trying out priscilla's birthday presents.


hello pris...

with meiya mama.

the very vain xiuying.



ugly candid

even worse candid.



i like this photo. do re me fa!

the very mv kind of photo.





















HAHAHAHA. wtf

and she could only have porridge on her birthday. haha

i look damn weird now.
my face is fairer than my neck.
i have super tan arms, and my arms have 2 shades.
argh.
(but i still love Cambodia)
This is the best holidays ever.
gained a couple of new experiences.
and i can't believe school is starting tomorrow. ):
goodbye.

No comments: