Monday, June 01, 2009

Dad's Birthday

shall upload some old photos.
in 28th April, my dad's birthday.

and i hate that day too.
'cause my slipper's strap broke that day in school. T.T
Argh!

i practically dragged my feet everywhere i went, until Roger came to save my day!
thanks!
he brought his mum's slippers down for me. AHHH SAVIOUR!

i think my school jinx me or something.
slipper's strap broke for no reason(Hello.. i'm sitting when it broke!!! like wtf?), kena bird shit, fell down several times... and other unlucky stuffs!!!

talk about unlucky...




Happy birthday, Lao Pa.
(which reminds me that i'm like broke now. i need money lao peh)



trying my very best to "act cute", and 1/8 of my brother.

very cool lao peh playing pool.


GOODBYE.
seriously. i don't regret doing that but doesn't mean i'm not in the wrong thou.
i don't think i'm wrong neither am i right. tsk.
but anyway.. 船到桥头自然直。
whatever.
:D

No comments: