Sunday, June 07, 2009

On my way to Cambodia, Phnom Penh,



on our way back to Singapore,
i really don't feel like coming back.


one place i really feel like travelling to now.. is Cambodia.

we spent our time washing ceilings, scrubbing walls, painting bed frames and walls, washing floors, fixing tables and lots of stuffs.


and all these are done UNDER THE Scotching SUN.
okay, i really dislike the SUN. but, in Cambodia, i don't even give a damn to it.
like wtf seriously?!

I'm super happy as they've received my presents and cards!!!!
and I'm glad that they like it, and still remember me!



as you can see, I'm wearing lots of accessories when I'm in Cambodia,
but i came back to Singapore with NONE. yes, NONE. (okay, with only one bangle)
distributed my accessories, i hope it's still with them, not inside some dustbin or something now.

















my gfs sent me to airport that day.
:D

me, meiya mama, bodyguard and bellgirl.






anyone wanna go back to Cambodia with me next year?

No comments: