Monday, December 07, 2009

I'M STILL ALIVE AFTER 6 DAYS OF ATTACHMENT.
HAHAHAHA

went out with Apple Kaye Guan on Saturday.
i'm so in love with my purple cardigan now.
or should i say purple?







kinda of lazy to re-arrange the photos.
so yea, that's me working in a cleanroom.
i think i look like NINJA TURTLE.



I LOVE TAKING NEOPRINTS NOW!
HAHAHAH.


her lousy skill.

better, but still... sigh.



Kaye was like Leopard prints again?!
'cause i kept using the leopard prints font to write.

what's neoprint without TWIST?
come on, neoprint MUST go with twist.
HAHAHAHAHA.

i didn't choose this background. she did.

i like her expression. HAHAHA.
can't stop laughing.
my hair look so red.



she asked me to act like this monster when we're in action city.
i can't wink and stick my tongue out at the same time!
can you?






i like this photo. 'cause....



my E63 is alive again!


the ever kim mo girl.
when will i ever see you with black hair?!








Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments: