Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some random photos,

Christmas @ my place

(i look ugly in almost all the photos. ):)






Cirque on ice with Pris.
and meiyi went with.... without telling us.
like wth ):
Priscilla is always so daring.
she took photo of the stupid auntie who scolded us that day.
i remembered she took photo of an Ikea man who scolded us too.
like wtf?
with my phone somemore!!!!

Steamboat with jx, sheila, yx, my, pris





i lost my ear rings like twice.
but i found them.
one on the floor of the shopping centre and another one on my chair! wtf

i have to like like pratically touch and feel them to make sure they're still there.

on our way home.
i don't know how and why.. we did this..together.. without knowing.
(:

Christmas eve @my place

hello meiya mama.
xy and my is always the first to KO.



No comments: