Tuesday, March 02, 2010

i have been going out almost every single day for the past 2-3 weeks!
dying. soon.

I've finished Criminal minds, Fringe, The Mentalist(2 more episodes to go).
can't wait for Flash Forward!

and i miss KO San Guo!!!!!!!!!!! i don't want it to end. ):

I'm so in love with Little George in Discovery Centre.
okay, other than Little George, i think there's like nothing much to do there!
I prefer Science Centre to Discovery Centre!
waste my money!

and i fell asleep during the 3D movie, Wild Ocean or something.

IT'S FUCKING BORING.
(no wonder it's free)

Liting's 21st Pyjamas Birthday Party.
the most "FAIL" Sabotage ever.





i need to lose weight!

I'm so gonna lose weight.
not by starving myself thou.
haha

NEED TO FIND A JOB SOON.
I'M SICK OF CLEANING, MOPING, SWEEPING, WASHING....
i rather work, seriously.

No comments: