Friday, March 05, 2010

Town >City Hall

Received a call around 10.30am,
and the guy was like, Hi, Good Morning, this is Clement...

i almost scolded him all the vulgarites, when i heard the name clement. ('cause i thought he's Clement Teo!)
i mean who will call me around 10am?!

HAHAHAHA.

texted Pris and asked her if she's free.
she's like super steady!
agreed to accompany to town thou i asked her at the very last minute.
LOVE YOU MANY MANY OKIEXZXZ.
heehee.

Accompanied her to find her prom dress,
and she bought 2 dresses but none were for her prom night.

/random
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT SHOW.

(i love my 2mp phone. our complexions look so good!)


her favourite, smelling-hair-pose.


I hope i can reach Kallang myself.
need to be independent now.
i.will.find.my.way.there!

thanks girl for asking me if you need to bring me there!
:D




I missssssss meiyaaaaa maamaaaa.
please be free for us, okay?!

TSCHUS!

No comments: