Wednesday, March 15, 2006

i dont miss HIM, i miss who i tot he is. ='((

i flunk my chinese test.
PApER ONE leh.
AHHHHHHH>

a lot of blank in the paper.
no time to check dictionary,
gosh.

i dont even have the mood to scold
vulgarity here.
HAIS. this is so horrible.
i want to score well for p1.
cos i am lousy in p2.

went with pris xiuzhen xian
to hg mall.
they went k box.
i went to meet aiping.
finally i got the chance to wait for her?
this is the first time she is late.
hmms. anyone want to share 4D with me?
buy 2323 or 0305 box.

went to library to wait for her.
no interesting book avaliable.
PATHETIC.
she gave me a fright when she called me.
she is going deaf soon.
her MP3 sibei loud leh.
i can even her the song clearly.

went mac.
kfc is down for renovation.
guess mac is doing well now.
hahahas.
no more rival.
saw lihui and ann nee.
if i am not wrong.

walk around.
bought sweet.
i really think i will get diabetes
and aiping will get kidney diease.
failure is not a nice word.

hahahahas. CHOY>
=S

saw andrea and pauline.
didnt really saw them.
they called me.
and ask me i with my boyfriend izzit.
laugh the shit out of me n aiping.
h-a-h-a.
hohohohoh.hahaahaha,heeeheheee.

tats about all.
bye bye.

No comments: