Saturday, March 18, 2006

the most homework done in all my selfstudy with SEXYin my whole life.

went self study
with sexy freak.
i can say this is the only time i finished
what i need to do.
isnt this great?

went kovan.
on the way, sexy saw her pri school friend.
and she only recognise her friend's mother not her friend.
she wave to her mum and told me
''my pri sch friend lai de
i was like," huh. wa. she retain a lot of years leh.
retain till her daughter was born liao stilll studying.''
she was like no la.
her daughter is my pri school fren. HAHAHA>
lamechop.

bridget
gave me large fries n reg milo
for happy meal.
awwww. so sweet of her.
anyways, this make me bloated lar.
cant find place to study so we went to compass
to try our luck.
aiping was like cannot go basement leh.
later we go acarde.
but all the fast food is at b1.-___-"

studied at bk.
playing a fool at first.
den i draw some stupid stuff and
i force her to put the UGLY stuff in her wallet
and file. *evil grins*
then i settle down to study
but she was busy doing the birthday card fer dean!
I WANT TO TEAR OFF HER TEXT BOOK.
SHE HAD DEAN SIGNATURE.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I AM JEALOUS.

cam whoring with sexy,
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

why do i look terrible in all the picture.
nothing is wrong with me. but with the camera okay!

had a hard time finding place in the
food court.
ppl snatch our place,.
end up i snatch others place.
evil singaporens. i am one too.
and ya.
never eat udon and drink green tea together.
u will become lame and aiping had just prove it right.
never provoke aiping when she is using chopstick.
she might poke u in the eyes.
hahaahhas.
warning to all.

and ya. saw jackus? in kiddy palace.
i am not sure whether is he working there.
stephane? in triangle.
so many xinminians in compass working.
hahahahs.

and to end the day with scolding!
G.A.P YOU PS ME LORHS.

bye bye =))

No comments: