Monday, March 20, 2006

only for 16 and above.

this post is strictly for 16 and above.
NC16.
skip this post if you are not above 16.
a million thanks. =))




who the hell you think you are!
fucking asshole.
NB>
make me xia sway in front of the
whole damn school?
BLOODY HELL>


HELLO> thousands are talking
and you only catch me?
what is F-ing wrong with your brainy brain.
AHHHHHH>
a million vulgarisms will never be enough.

ever heard of shang liang bu zheng xia liang y?

you yourself is having a great time talking
and chit chatting.
why should we SHUT OUR MOUTH
when you told us to do so.
YOU YOURSELF IS NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL KAYS.
so just mind your own business and
flirt with your GUY>

KNN.
bloody asshole la you.
so what if you are a T and end with a R
u are just a bloody damnit human ass.
i freaking hate the sight of you.
wtf. you dumbass.
JUST F OFF AND DO WHAT YOU SHOULD DO LA>

if you think tat punishment will make me repent.
you are WRONG>
i will NEVER repent due to punishment.
i will want to do more and make u IRRITATED.
GET IT?
ifyou think scolding and standing can change me.
NEVER do so.
cos i will just freaking despise you and detest you tats all.


this post is a little harsh.
but at least i can vent my anger out.


BLOODY ASSHOLE.
you still have a long way to go
to be a good T and end with R.



learning my lesson is not in
my DICTIONARY>



tata.

No comments: