Thursday, December 14, 2006







i dont know.
i feel so weird.

i dont know how love feels like anymore.
really.
i forgot about how it feels like to love someone.
i only know that it hurts.
A LOT>


i forgot how it feels.
to cry over him.
smile because of him.
giggle over something silly with him.
pretend to be angry with him.

its time to let go.
i shouldnt hold on.

those days.

memories is fading.
i only can remember some.
those which melts my heart.

i know my feelings for him faded long ago.
but each time i fall for others,
i will lie to myself that i still like him
not them.

i dont know why.
afraid of being hurt again, perhaps.

each time i think of him, tears rolled down my cheeks
instead of an arc appearing.

each time i close my eyes, i cant block him out.
i dont know why.

now, it is really the time to let go
and start a fresh.
i will, and i can (:



i dont miss him, i miss who i thought he is (:

just let me miss him one more time.

this post is so weird.
fine, whatever,

No comments: