Monday, December 18, 2006




its feels like two million year alr
thou, i only work for 26 days!
IT FREAKING 26 DAYS.
no typo no mistake.
i can actually survive for such a bloody long period.
wooh.
PRAISE ME(:

i love compliments and encouragments.
:D

FULL SHIFT TODAY.
wtf. FULL leh.
nvm, tml morning shift.
it like so damn finally.

meeting michelle tml.
thats so GREAT.
havent been seeing her like so LONG.
fine, i just chat with her just now.
whatever lah.
I MISS HER MAN.

today is so love.
meiyi priscilla jingxian sheila and slash came.
(:
then ugly.
well, you owe me ten ugly.
i helped you kay.
by waving my golden hand. (:
i KNOW what you said to them!!
wth, hahaha.
love love love,

I LOVE VISITS!!! <3



i still cant let go,
and i dont know why.
this is one fucking thing i hate about myself.
I CANT MAKE decisions.
i ponder and wonder.
wtf, typical libra.
i am still keeping all the texts,
i got no courage to press delete.
it seems so easy but hard for me.
memories should stay (:
okay. see, i cant make decisions.


there is a guy trainee tml.
gotta sleep early to look pretty.
BWAHAHA.




omg, the fried rice is so fraking FULL.
BYE (:

No comments: