Monday, December 18, 2006

i picked up my phone.
i scrolled to your name.
i stared hard.

i dont know why why i did that too.
so dont ask me.

then i heard the rain pouring.
i can feel the tears is alr at the brim of my eyes.
then, i stopped.
i said i will not miss you again, didnt i?

then, i found out.
not missing you is impossible.

some little actions gave me away.

i scanned through those texts you scanned me.
it didnt even exceed mere fifty.
i paused.

not even fifty texts,
can make my day great.
okay DAYS. with 'S'.
"what are you doing?
not sleeping?"
just this two questions make me smile.
and smile for the rest of my days.

okay. i did not feel like that lah.
trying to make it drama.

i was like "wtf, 50 only! siao char bo, kns!
like that also can be so happy. kill me. "

i feel so stupid.
yeah, VERY.

but i can feel that the feelings are fading (:
thats a great start.

at least i manage to make the first steps.



okay, i promise i wont blog in the middle of the night again.
i get so freaking emotional.
this is so sucks.
fine,
lets say whatever to this post together.

No comments: