Friday, October 10, 2008

Maggots Faggot

i opened the lid and I SAW MAGGOTS!

i'm such a faggot cos' i'm scare of MAGGOTS.

i burst into tears. T.T
i tried calling mama, but she did not answer her phone.

i stood there helplessly, my legs refused to move.
i wanted to run back to my room, BUT THEY ARE FUCKING IN THE WAY.
i tried removing my specs so i can't see them clearly.
but i'm afraid they will crawl toward me and i can't see them, so i wore my specs again.

the first one i wanted to call is XIUYING.
cos' i remembered 5 years ago, i'm also stuck in the same situation in school.
but, she is not beside me! call her she also can't help me remove them right?
my brave girl, i want to keep xiuying at my side forever. ):
she can kill maggots and snails.

no, i should call kim nam, cos' he is the one who washed my table 5 years ago.. ):
but no one is here.
he can save me once but not twice.

so i called belinda soh, hope that i can lose focus when i'm chatting with her.
but, i just can't stop crying.
she was like laughing non-stop.
horrible terrible girl.

and she was like, "go back to your room?"

"can't they are in my way *sobbing*"

"where are they?"

"in the pot." *crying*

"i count to 3, you run."

"LATER THEY FLY TOWARDS ME HOW?!" (still crying)

"Maggots don't fly."

"okay, 3.."

i started running when she haven't even start counting and screaming my lungs out.
still crying...

and i'm fucking in my room now.

i still can't stop crying. T.T
hais, my eyes are swollen now. how to go work later?!
):


i needa get out of my house! but i'm afraid they will fucking crawl to my room!!!
how?!
going out to meet people now!!!! now now now!!!
shall go bath and rushed out of the fucking house.

No comments: