Friday, October 03, 2008

working at Plaza Sing is tiring but i just love it!
cos' i get to play with kids!

I WANT TO HAVE KIDS LAH! ):
ha ha.

no.wait.
i must say wh amulet work like a charm.
but.... if you wanna know the full story ask me personally.

i don't know lah, but i'm kinda of lame.
i'm beginning to think a few names for my kids alr!

if i have a girl,
I'll name her

1) Tinklebelle (i think she will hate me for life.)
2) Chloe
3) MaryBelle (i think she will hate me for life.)
4) Ashley

chinese name will be Jingyi, Wen jing..
i wanna name my girl the same name as me! cos' i really love my name.

if i have a boy,
I'll name him

1) Josh
2) Y (one alphabet only, cool? but i think he will hate me for life)
3) Joash (pronounce as Jo-Ash)

i haven't think of a chinese name for my boy.
hmmm...


I DAMN BO LIAO LAH!

No comments: