Thursday, October 09, 2008

working with my dear Priscilla

work with Priscilla on Wednesday.

ohya, i forgot to say! Priscilla Yang i'm so proud of you!
your GPA damn close to 4!
heehee... see, I've a clever gf.
next time earn big bucks don't forget me hor ):

<3

our ugly uniforms. tsk tsk
look like cleaner uniforms right?


look at her face. i know lah, we both hate the uniforms.


i'm totally a cleaner.
and i was... mistaken as one... shall not reveal anymore.


she is trying to "act rich".


my favourite bear, but i still hate soft toys. ha ha.
look damn ugly here.


bear bear say hello!


i dont know why. i keep telling Priscilla i look like those "kuay" (prositute) waiting for customer.
i must be thinking, " aiya so sian, why no "customer" today?"


i keep forgetting this and that every single day.
fuck.
i forgot my wallet today plus i forgot to take my tuition file when i was about to head for tuition.
wtf?.
i almost went Raffles place to work, when my working place is Plaza Sing!
wtf.

i need to eat more fish.

No comments: