Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello!
blogger refused to let me update my blog... so yea.

but blogger did save you all from some posts which is filled with fuck and more fuck.
and the most fuck paper will be... MATHS!

once i flipped over the paper, my first reaction was, "ccb"
then i scanned thru the paper and said, "fuck, none of the questions i know siaaaaa".

okay... I'm becoming more and more vulgar as the days goes by.
ahem.



I IS VERY SIAN.

and i think I'm only having my puberty now. (and it's probably a yes, judging from my figure)

pimple outbreak.

i don't even have any pimple on my face when I'm in sec school.
sigh.




i cant wait for my exams to end.
thou I'm not really studying for each paper. HAHA.

i really hate to use my brain. (aiming to be a bimbo/ vase)
most people only used like 0.03% of their brain in their entire life.

i bet i only used like 0.006%. HAHAHA

tuition is killing me my eyesight.
i blinged my student's pencils the entire lesson.
HAHAHA. what a great teacher i am.
and the outcome is really pretty.

learned the piano too.
and i think i'm born slightly handicap.
my fingers just won't coordinate.
i swear my tuition kid almost used her piano to hit me.

i found out that i'm staying at townvile or something like that in cambodia.
and i don't know why... it look like hotel 81 to me. :x
okay. shut up jingyi.

Auf wiedersehen.

No comments: