Monday, February 02, 2009

I HAVE SEVERE VERMI-PHOBIA.

I NEED TO BRING VERMICIDE TO WHEREVER I'M GOING FROM NOW ONWARDS.
what the fuck.



one of my super "kind" classmate decided to scare me with a big fat Caterpillar just now.
that's so nice of him.
*roll eyes*

(i bet those who hate me are/is smiling now.. good for you then. remember karma, my dear.)

i screamed like crazy again this time.
okay... like always. -.-

i think that the people at Q also can hear la.
(I'm at blk s)
damn ps la. Argh.

yea, i almost cried again.
but that's damn gay la. i won't wanna cry in public.
it's damn embarrassing.

i almost cried in bus la.
hoping, I'm strong enough to hold back my tears till i reached home.

but... when I'm walking under the tree.....

i began to feel uneasy... and i couldn't take it anymore.
fearing that one of the caterpillar or whatever from the tree may drop on me.
i began to walk as fast as i could and ran into shelter.
but still... i burst into tears....

damn gay la.
I'm like just a few blocks away from home.
why am i so useless...!?! i hate it.

Roger was damn kan jiong la.
damn funny la his reaction.
like shou mang jiao ruan like that.

yea, and my parents damn worried when they saw me in that state.
they thought something big or whatever happened to me.
oops. sorry. i don't wanna let you all see me in that pathetic state too. sigh

I'm feeling better now.

please pray that i wont be afraid of walking under the trees tomorrow.
and no more nightmares tonight, please.

i hate it when i dreamt about worms at night after seeing one and ended up with cold sweat all over my body.

and i can't get back to sleep for the whole night.
it's like torturing me, mentally.
tossing and turning makes me panic.
thinking that there will be worms on my bed or something.
and the more i panic... the more I'll toss and turn... and the cycles go on.

i swear that physical abuse is nothing compared to the mental abuse.
okay.. i don't want to be torture physically too hor.

my purpose of this entry is to make the culprit guilty and to gain sympathy from the rest.
what the fuck.


on sunday:






on friday:
went to nebo cafe with my classmates.
this is the best we can do at the beginning.

dont expect too much from us.
our vocabs are damn limited.
and our lucks.... sigh.



i cant remember when i took this.
friday?
xxxx#23 is opening her present.

she is damn lousy at guessing la. *shake head*

i hate it when she dye her hair blonde/yellow or whatever.
'cause they are damn striking....

but i hate it more when she dyed her hair into dark colors.
this means that when i'm/she's lost.... I CANT FIND HER!




Don;t kill me xxxx#23.
:x






No comments: