Wednesday, February 04, 2009

leave me alone

okay, i can't find this shirt. i can't remember where i placed it.
haha.


flunked Anatomy papers.
my whole bloody brain went screen saver mode during the exam.
i'm sorry mummy! T3T
screen saver mode at the bloody wrong time. Argh.
the question state, "draw and explain...."
i fucking did not DRAW!!!!
AND FOR LARGE INTESTINE........ I CAN'T FUCKING REMEMBER WHAT TO WRITE.
I LEFT AROUND 2-3 SLIDE OUT.
VERIZZXZ TU LANZXZXZ.
haha. okay... but doesn't seems to affect me for long.
no longer upset after my lunch.
sometimes i really love my useless brain.. and i hate it sometimes.
i dont know why.. i just dont like to use my brain to think.
yea... that's why you won't see me playing chess, sudoku, rubik cube .... etc.
but.... those bad memories goes away after one good night sleep.
ha.
okay... i don't know what i'm blogging.
-.-
BYE

No comments: