Saturday, January 31, 2009

und du?

HALLO! Wie geht's ?



the previous entry is not written by me. :D
typed by MR TAN JUN YONG.

(but the content is somehow true) lol.

HAHAHAHA.
okay i love & hate CNY.

i love the foods and Angbaos!
but i hate the weight gain during CNY.

i.need.to.start.exercising.

WAWA! pull me out for your night jogging okay.
but dont choose those killer route.
my stamina now C.M.I.


i.hate.my.button.nose ):

and i'm selected to go Cambodia with Jean babe, dear weiling and WANGHE!
WOOHOO.

i'm super happy and a little unhappy.
i'm happy 'cause it'll be a very meaningful trip.
i can help the poor and give them a better standard of living by rebuliding and painting their homes......

but THE SUN..... i don't want anymore freckles. i don't wanna be tann. Argh.
okay, shall stop ranting about the sun.

live with it okay, lee jing yi.

1/2 a month in Cambodia.
3 days/5days in Bankok.
the sun. sigh.

please take more photos with me before my trip okay?

This is what i do during tuition.
eat and get paid. HAHHAHAHAHHAHA.


my life is too good to be true.

(at least i'm contented. KUAKUA)

i need to start revising studying.
exams are coming.
6 of them. sigh.

Auf wiedersehen.

No comments: