Friday, January 02, 2009

JIAO SAI

I KENA BIRD SHIT TODAY.
it's JIAO SAI LOR.

LOL~
laugh all you want people.
'cause i'm like laughing like crazy too.

i'm like waiting for bus to punngol (tuition) at NYP's bus stop.
then suddenly, i felt something on my neck and shoulder (and little on my face, eww..)

i turned around thinking that someone is playing a trick on me...
but...... ITS BIRD DROPPING LA.

i know a lot of people are laughing at me. ):
but it's okay la, 'cause i find it rather hilarious too.
seriously, that two girls should at least offer me tissue or something rather than just bitching about me behind my back and laugh.

that's mean you know, girls.
karma.. my dear.
remember, what goes around, comes around alright? :D

i'll definitely offer the person tissue or whatever. hoho.

oh well, i'm like damn lucky la.
HAHAHAHAHA!

out of so many people kena me can?

No comments: