Tuesday, January 13, 2009

drink drank drunk.

Christmas Eve Eve's photos, which is like damn long ago?
ha ha.

Sean's house:




Buffet.



enjoying our dinner.

they are too engross in the television programme.
when the drinking starts:
(i kept asking others to take photos with me when i'm a little "seh", weird?)

i don't know wtf he's doing. (he did not drink)




evidence of us taking photos together.

their turn, lol.

we love his wall color.



preparing plastic bag for Lizhong. ha ha~



we're sleepy.




















kept losing. hais.
group photo.

i look horrible.
i like this photo.

zzj the drunk man.
when i started to puke:
after fighting with zzj, i called Roger for no reason.
then i begin to cry a little...
and......
"I NEED TOO PPUUKKEE.... "
manage to grab hold of the bin in time.
and i know some people starting snapping shots of me puking. wtf?
after i puke.
and the freaking teo jiao wei...
vomitted on my leg, weiling's leg, on minghui (practically his whole body) and himself.
ewww... gross.

before puking & calling roger.
and zzj slapped me damn hard on my arm.
i found 3 fingers marks on my arm the next morning when i'm bathing.


what a nice scene. spot the drunk people.

why am i puking in almost every photos?



see, i can recalled every single details.
so i'm not really drunk okay.
HAHAHA.
i swear no one wanna get married with me now la. hmph.

No comments: