Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random stuffs

/Random stuffs that happened to me this week.


i woke up with cuts all over my hands and legs.
no. i did not slit myself alright.


i bet someone hates me... ):
ugly scars. sigh.






tried to test my heart beat that day.
but... IT CAN'T DETECT MY HEART RATE.
didn't i tellyou guys i'm from Outer space.... ?


i made a birthday card for my tuition kid.
i need to get her present by Saturday man.
time time time... i need time.
(i tried to make it as kiddish as possible, cute?)

and she took a photo of me when i'm giving her tuition.
praise me for my quick reaction. :D





/Wednesday
went to meet wawa after school.
we went AMK Hub for our lunch before heading down to Novena.
didn't want to eat anything at the beginning but wawa kept tempting me.
so yea.... sigh.
i.need.to.lose.weight.
headed down to Novena to get her Havianas (how to spell?).
there is 20% off for polytechnic students.
went to walked around in Velocity and Novena Square.
and i've to go to punggol for tuition while wawa went to meet her sister.
HAHAHA.
Heyo WAWA, please collect your present. :D

/Thursday
Maths is damn boring. ):
saw yx when i'm on my way to school this morning.
haha. don't anyhow stick out your legs, please.
skipped 1hour of lab to meet yuan for lunch.
eh, Bestf, touch a not? HAHA.
(i completed my work anyway)

he's is still as irritating as ever.
okay, but we finally have time to meet up. like finally man.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the cheesetofu conversation.

Yuan: eat the cheese tofu leh.
me: huh, but i'm not hungry. haha.
Yuan: i know this is not cheesecake but cheese tofu also have cheese what.
me: ......... *eat the tofu*

damn lol la, ha ha.
okay, only those who know me well enough will understand this joke.




No comments: