Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year's Eve EVERYONE :D

since it's CNY, my text color cannot be black!
ha ha.



okay, i find my dress too short.
ha ha. i swear i "zhao geng" like x1000 times that day.
luckily i wore shorts inside. T3T

HAHAHA we placed this on the table.
damn LOL.... seat reserved.



found this Da Ge Da when we are doing spring cleaning.
HAHAHAHA.
can't insert sim card one lor.



C watch!

i'm so gonna replace it with new battery and wear it!



i cannot stop laughing at each entry.
i swear it's damn funny.
but... sorry.. can reveal what i wrote.



an entry written by my first bestfriend, Alethea.
haha. kinda of sad la.
brought back lots of memories. :D
we really should meet up soon man.

(click to enlarge)



Auf Wiedersehen to my running spikes.

no more running for me.



Okay. i love this book. LOL.




I MUST GO CAMBODIA.
'cause my lover went there too. OMGOMGOMG.
okay. i sound so bimbotic.
please... choose me to go for YEP T3T
i love Nicholas Tse since young okay. <3








I'm DYING TO GO THERE NOW.
:D





No comments: