Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday.

meet lizhong, weiling, clement& minghui at Dhoby Ghaut.
accompany liting for her break.
see, we're so nice okay? touched a not, liting? LOL~

then wanghe came to meet us.
walked to town to shopped around.

lizhong and wanghe left halfway.

walked to FEP with the rest.
Kayve came to meet me.
and we have like 3 different groups? damn weird la.

so, in the end, i shopped with weiling and kayve.
i finally bought my dress!
wanted to get a white dress at first, but the dress is too sheer!
they can see what i'm wearing inside can?!
but the white dress is bloody nice la!
):

maybe i should go back to buy in and ask the Tailor to add in lining for me.
should i? haha.

i need to get a pumps and belt.
and i'm done with my new year shopping.

anyone free next week?
i need to go get all the presents i owed...
plus my pumps and belt.

anyone anyone? :D

okay, needa watch my MIT and complete my reports.
Auf wiedersehen, people!

No comments: